Why all the confusion? The answer’s fairly straightforward – it’s a Hebrew word and there is no standard way to spell Hebrew words in English. Ok, so now that that’s out of the way, let’s move onto GIFTS! With eight days of gift-giving, it can be hard to think of good ideas. Here are a few we had:
- Sure you could get another Menorah and candles, but why not outfit your loved one with a new iPod touch, or even an iPad? It will give them happiness for eight days and beyond.
- Enjoy humor? Cafepress has everything from cards to underwear, so you’re definitely going to be able to find something that suits your sense of humor.
- Looking for someone to whip you up some new recipes? Check out some Jewish holiday cooking books.
- A great holiday gift, always, is wine. Wine Express offers plenty of options—even kosher wines.
- If you’re feeling especially generous, there’s always jewelry. Zales has some gorgeous Star of David options.
And don’t forget, as you do your holiday shopping, Coupon Cactus gives you cash back on items you were going to buy anyway – so why not put a little green back in your pocket?